– The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by the customer with Firma Olof Westergaard.
– By using bikebracelet.com and/or placing an order, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions stated in this document. Please make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions before placing your order. By placing an order, you accept the terms and conditions.
– Orders may only be placed by persons aged 18 years or older.
– We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions as necessary, without informing you in advance. The version of the terms and conditions that apply to your order is the version that is available on bikebracelet.com at the time you place your order, and you are responsible for reading the then current version.
– The prices stated on bikebracelet.com are in Euro (EUR), including value added tax. We reserve the right to make price changes and make reservation for any errors in price information and possible stock outages. The price stated at the time of placing an order is valid throughout the purchase process. Bikebracelet does not have any minimum order value
– 10 Euro on every order..
– After we have sent your order you get a tracking nummer on your mail so you can follow your order.
– You may place your order via bikebracelet.com.
– Once you have placed your order, we will email you an order confirmation, on condition that you have provided us with your email address. If for some reason, we cannot send your order, we will inform you of this as soon as possible.
– Bikebracelet strives to despatch orders as soon as possible, and in the order received by us. Our goal is to deliver within 1–5 days after we have received and confirmed your order, unless otherwise has been agreed.
– You may cancel or return your order as from the day you place the order up to and including 14 days after receipt of your ordered products. If you want to cancel or return your order, please notify us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
– After your return has been processed and approved by us, we will credit your PayPal account and the refund will show on your PayPal statement after 3 working days. We will refund your purchase in the same curency as when you placed the original order. We always use the most up-to-date exchange rate. Please note that depending on your bank’s currency conversion rate, a difference from the original charged sum may occur when your bank refunds your account.
– Bikebracelet offers secure payments via PayPal. You can pay using a PayPal balance, payment card or bank account. PayPal is the simpler way to pay online without having to expose your payment card number. Opening a PayPal account is free of charge.
– If the products you have purchased are defective or faulty according to applicable consumer protection legislation, you are entitled to return them. If you are not happy with your products due to a fault in your product, such as a material or manufacturing fault, including damage arising during transport, please inform us by mail email@example.com. In the event a returned product should turn out to be not faulty according to the consumer protection legislation, we reserve the right to refuse your demand.
– We are not responsible for delays caused by unforeseeable specific events outside our control, such as labour conflict, fire, changes to public authority regulations, faults in IT, telephone or computer connections, or delays to sub-contractors as a result of such circumstances. Such events constitute grounds for discharge from liability in relation damages and other sanctions. You are entitled to cancel your purchase if such circumstance as is referred to in this clauses lasts for two months.
– We welcome efforts to settle amicably any dispute that may arise. If a dispute cannot be settled, however, you are entitled to contact the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN). You can also make complaints online via the EU Commission’s platform for mediating disputes. If you make a complaint via this platform, your case will automatically be transferred to the correct national responsible dispute solution body. This dispute solution body will then contact us and try to solve the dispute without involving a court. In the event of a dispute, we comply with decisions by ARN or corresponding dispute solution bodies.